Female logic – Today March 8th, women are in the spotlight as International women’s day (IWD) is celebrated worldwide. While last year the theme chosen by the United Nations was “A Promise is a Promise: Time for Action to End Violence Against Women”, this year they settled for “Inspiring change”
Over the years, IWD has become an actual holiday in a certain number of countries, bellow you will find those which have adopted it:
- Afghanistan – Angola -Armenia – Azerbaijan – Belarus – Burkina Faso
- Cambodia – China (for women) – Cuba – Georgia – Guinea Bissau – Eritrea
- Kazakhstan – Kyrgyzstan – Laos – Macedonia (for women) – Madagascar (for women)
- Moldova – Mongolia – Nepal (for women) – Russia – Tajikistan – Turkmenistan
- Uganda – Ukraine – Uzbekistan – Vietnam – Zambia
Evidently, on PMSLweb we also decide to honor women of the world today… our own way, with a couple of dedicated funnies. Needless to say that it’s all for fun, so no hard feelings!
Wishing all the ladies a gorgeous day and everyone a fun and lighthearted PMSLweb moment!